#muddymates are much more fun than #toughfirstdates
To help you make the most of your participation in Tough Mudder Ireland in July we have outlined some tough & muddy tips for recruiting team members whether you are a charity, a business or a gym these tips below should help you get started on the road to your Tough Mudder experience in 2020.
- Gyms & Companies, consider partnering with a charity to raise funds for a cause close to your heart, build teamwork amongst work colleagues, gym members and teammates whilst raising funds for a worthy cause.
- Set up a Tough Mudder Facebook Event on your business or charity page linking it to the official Tough Mudder Ireland page, creating an online community for your muddy mates to bond, chat about training (and fundraising) and of course your after party.
- Use online platforms to raise more funds for your chosen charity, check with the charity first as to their preferred supplier some options include: Everydayhero.ie, idonate.ie and justgiving.com
- Use the Muddy Release on this site for local media to help recruit muddy mates. You can tailor the releases for your own needs and use the images to create content for local newspapers, company/ charity newsletters and your own website.
- Use the Tough Mudder images and icons to advertise your participation in Tough Mudder on your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
- Keep an eye on our Tough Mudder Blogs online, with great insight, tips and tricks to help motivate, encourage and toughen up your Team, feel free to share on your own online platforms and within your groups.
- Select a Tough Mudder Ambassador from your group or locality to rally the troops in support of your team feature them on your online and social platforms getting them to lead the way for your team.
- Charities, consider linking in with your existing charity partners to encourage them to put a team of tough mudders together for your cause,
- Companies and businesses can chat to a member of our Tough Mudder team about corporate wellness, team building activities and motivational speaking opportunities.
#Toughlove remember to inform your participants availing of a charity specific discount code that payment for entry to Tough Mudder Ireland does not result in funds being contributed to the charity and participants need to fundraise to support the selected charity.